The festival has something for everyone — and children are no exception. We’ve organized a host of amusements especially for kids, so be sure to bring them along!
With the purchase of the $3.00 wristband The Children’s Area features Inflatable’s and crafts for children. With the purchase of the all day wrist band, children under 12 can participate in many fun crafts and creations, and much more!
- Participate in many fun crafts and creations!
- Learn Irish Dance from a specialist in children’s dance instruction.
- Cleveland Metroparks, Cleveland Nature Center, & Nature Tracks Mobile Classroom.
- See, Listen and join in with Singers, Storytellers, Dancers, Bagpipers and Magicians. Your children will be captivated by the amusing narratives and songs performed by some of the festival’s finest entertainers. …You never know who might drop in!
- Play with and learn about the many breeds of dog native to Ireland.
The children’s area will be open from 6pm-8pm on Friday, and from 1pm-8pm on Saturday and Sunday.
These are just a few of the festival’s fun and social activities, designed specifically to engage the minds and imaginations of children.